About Me

My photo
20-something American girl from Suburban Maryland/DC and transplanted to England in Spring 2011. After surviving a trans-atlantic relationship, I married my British better half in April 2011 and followed him across the pond! Wedding planning, immigration issues, and adventures in expatriatism! This blog has got it all. Please comment! :-D

12 January 2012

Worthing News Flash

Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods...

I guess I can no longer complain that nothing interesting ever happens in Worthing, West Sussex--this morning they found a dead body near the pier!

My co-workers and I knew something was up when we heard the pier was roped off and cops were everywhere.  Not long after, the local paper (the Worthing Herald) reported that a 54 year old local man was found dead on the beach this morning between the pier and the lido.

Crazy stuff for an otherwise calm seaside town.  My heart goes out to the gentleman's family and friends.

Hope the news has some more cheerful things to report tomorrow.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment