About Me

My photo
20-something American girl from Suburban Maryland/DC and transplanted to England in Spring 2011. After surviving a trans-atlantic relationship, I married my British better half in April 2011 and followed him across the pond! Wedding planning, immigration issues, and adventures in expatriatism! This blog has got it all. Please comment! :-D

22 August 2011

London calling!

We're off on a short trip to London tomorrow! 

Only gonna be gone overnight, but there will be much to do!  The hubby has arranged for us to get a tour of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben!  Also in store will be a lovely visit (and likely an amazing home cooked meal) with nan, grandad, and aunt Debbie at "The Hotel of Nan London"! 
Hope we have some nice weather!


Me in London, Circa 2007
I'm sure I'll have loads to report/post about on my return Weds evening!  See you then!

Love,
Amanda xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time, and take lots of pictures!
    Meri
    http://merigoesround.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda darling, I have finally posted your guest-post over at my blog. Sorry for the delay. Pleasure swapping with you, what a great way of getting to know fellow bloggers in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to London twice. Both times were fabulous. I really liked going up in the Eye. I hope you post pics!

    ReplyDelete