About Me

My photo
20-something American girl from Suburban Maryland/DC and transplanted to England in Spring 2011. After surviving a trans-atlantic relationship, I married my British better half in April 2011 and followed him across the pond! Wedding planning, immigration issues, and adventures in expatriatism! This blog has got it all. Please comment! :-D

25 June 2011

The Dessert that Changed My Life

Okay not really but it was DAMN GOOD.

Hold on tight, here we go!

No graham crackers here so I used "rich tea biscuits"

Huge strawberries are perfect for filling!

Slice off the bottoms so they stand upright...easier for filling!



I took a little artistic license and added some strawberry preserves to the mixture

Ready for piping!

Crushed biscuits

Ready for the chocolate garnish!

Get in my belly!!!

Will you marry me??

It was a yummy dessert to go with the Beef Wellington that the hubs whipped up.  I love weekends!

Later, peeps :)

1 comment: