About Me

My photo
20-something American girl from Suburban Maryland/DC and transplanted to England in Spring 2011. After surviving a trans-atlantic relationship, I married my British better half in April 2011 and followed him across the pond! Wedding planning, immigration issues, and adventures in expatriatism! This blog has got it all. Please comment! :-D

18 June 2011

Sunny Saturday

The weather said it was going to storm all day today but so far it's been sunny and very blustery!  So I am pleasantly surprised.  This morning I woke up to this outside my window:



I have no idea what this cute parade was about.  It was mostly school aged children with their parents/teachers and it had an alien/space theme to it.  Oh and there were drums.  Lots of drums.  That's what woke me up.
See for yourself:


update: my hubby has just informed me that this is the 4th annual Worthing "Children's Parade."  The internets tell me that this year's theme was outer space, hence the cute decorations.  Poor things were holding on for dear life in the wind, it was pretty strong out there.

Some other random things . . .

shepherd's pie and beans, made by me!
A cute snail I saw on a walk in the neighborhood





Anyways, not much going on today besides chores and chillaxin. Hope everyone has a great day!

A

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending us some sun as well. What a relief after the deluges. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete